RemoteOne is a time tracking and invoicing tool for freelancers that work remotely. I'm currently looking for a feedback on the on-boarding process and general UX. Also looking for feature ideas to further improve the application (sales page is coming soon!)
Hey! We at Edji are looking for feedback on how well our site functions, and how logical the user experience is. We are a reading collaboration and analysis web app designed for use in the K12 classroom.
I don't want to explain too much about how we work, because that is some of the feedback I am looking for: does our site explain itself well enough.
The core functionalities I would like to see put through the wringer are:
- Commenting on our demo reading - Creating an account and creating your own reading - Finding a reading on our Discover feed
GameSwap is a platform to easily sell and buy pre-loved videogames from other individuals. It solves a problem for each buy/sell side:
- a buyer spends time scrolling through ads and need to figure out if a)compare prices, b) location is within reach and c) item is in good condition. GameSwap let people see in one list for the game and location they want, all the offers sorted by price. A buyer is also often paying a premium for purchasing pre-owned items in retail stores.
- a seller can sell his game to a retail store but usually will get an unfair amount (or credit) for it. With GameSwap, he can a) quickly benchmark his price against his competitors, b) post his offer very very quickly and just wait for sms for doing deals.
- More features to come: 1) displaying psn prices and retail stores prices (for sellers to benchmark, and buyers to wonder if it's worth their time to buy pre-owned if new/digital is almost same price). 2) providing shipping intermediation: seller sends to us, we store and ship when a buyer wants it (commission based) 3) including console and controllers products.
Revenue generation options: 1) pay to post an offer (item to sell), like $1, pay only for offers above a certain price ($10), pay only for extra services in the future (benchmarking, shipping, etc.)
💬 The Story
For years I have been trying to start and run many startups but I don't really have much knowledge to keep them running or getting them off the ground. So I seek out tips from other founders. However, I find out that there is no central place to find such tips. So I built StarTips, so that everyone can get useful tips from founders all around the world.
- Create accounts
- Community Driven
- Ability to submit Tips
- List of resources
- Contact forum
- More tips
- Different types of tips
- Tips will be searchable and filterable
- More resources coming to the list
Trackly - it's Telegram bot which can send notifications about new upvotes and comments on any project from Product Hunt which you subscribe. Just send a link to the project on PH and bot start track it for you.
Now you do not need to refresh the page every minute to see the new number of upvotes.
DueFocus is a unique tool aimed at boosting the productivity of the development team. It allows planning the working day and identifies the most productive time intervals. Nothing will remain untracked with DueFocus. It is about systematization, synchronization, and transparency.
This high-functional productivity assistant collects comprehensive statistics on the whole team thus being of great value for both developers and project management. Secure, easy-to-use, wholesome, and feature packed - DueFocus will change your perception of the time and task tracking.
The majority of existing time-trackers are web-apps only. DueFocus has a full desktop version that's able to track time not only for browser-related activities, but also for all applications that are open on your computer. This is exactly what creates the main value for IT experts, QA engineers, designers, and literally all professionals who spend most of their working time in apps other than a web browser.
Integrated with more than 40 task-management systems like Jira, Trello, Basecamp, Zoho, GitHub, Redmine, etc — DueFocus is more than just a handy tool. It boosts your efficiency and helps you smartly organize priorities.
This tool is a comprehensive time-tracking solution that unfolds numerous useful features, allowing you to:
- plan your working day
- detect the peak productivity time intervals
- review statistics on the least efficient time use
- avoid forgetting to turn the tracker on or off
- automatically log the total working time into the task manager
- take screenshots
- and many more...
Welcome to become the first to test DueFocus by Diligences, a provider of comprehensive software products and solutions for IT specialists.
To get the desktop version and learn more about DueFocus, visit https://duefocus.com
Hi! My wife and I live work and travel the world in our Jeep Wrangler! We've been working on our blog and website for a few months now and are looking for any feedback you have on the UI, UX, speed, SEO, and overall experience on desktop and mobile! :D
The site is built using React on the frontend, Node.js on the backend with the Wordpress API serving as our CMS. We've found this setup gives us the most flexibility and performance.
In recent time, had a run at a startup as a minority partner. Learned and realised a lot about myself and the space in general as it burned down. Couldn’t stop me from writing ever since.
As I led and worked on analytics there, I realised that the intersection between the two is one of the most misunderstood areas. My intention is to cover my personal take and insights on either or both of topics.
I need feedback from analytical folks in startups and their views on design, content, quality and recommendations around the same. I would eventually want it to become a soundboard for analytical folks in startups buzzing around growth, data etc.